in Canada they don’t pronounce Z as "zee"
they pronounce it as "zed" and that is crazy to me
it sounds like they made a typo when they invented it
They do that everywhere in the world that’s not America. We do that here in the UK too.
America is weird man.
Things I should have done over the Easter Break (ie the last 2 weeks):
- All of my coursework
- Learn and revise 2 years worth of psychology
Things I actually did over the Easter Break:
- Watched 4 seasons of Breaking Bad
- … and two seasons of Weeds
- weed (lot’s of)
- MDMA (lot’s of)
- sex (lot’s of)
- drinking (lot’s of)
- had pizza delivered 8 times
- masturbated relentlessly
- weeped with self pity about the fact I’m never going to get the grades I need
And I wonder why I’m failing everything…
Hilary Clinton says like an absolute legend. It’s a bit too normal how appearances are criticised and the degree to which such criticisms are perceived as valid.
It always says more about you than me and I’m glad Hilary found the words to explain it coherently. .